Prebooking of Jio phone is going to start on 24th August but retailers in Delhi NCR region has already stated taking prebooking orders. Prebooking of Jio phone is going to start. Let you know about the document needed and where to purchase.
Documents required: Photo copy of Aadhar card and that’s it.
Prebooking of Jio phone is going to start. Let you know about the document needed and where to purchase.
For one Aadhar card number, one would be able to purchase only one phone.
Security deposit of 1500 INR is also be given at the time of purchase for which a token would be given with a validity of 3 years. In case the stock is over, this entire amount would be refunded after 3 years. This token is to be kept safely as one is required to give the token at the time of purchase.
- It’s 24 inch display screen will work on operating numeric keyboard.
- It will work on voice command with which one would be able to have messages and google search easily.
- The phone is laced with almost all multimedia facilities.
- Jio cinema and Jio movies app would be already downloaded.
- New tariff plan of 153 INR is launched by the company to avail unlimited data and calls.